Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks

lack of music and background noise during the dialogue made it feel empty. still pretty funny. Tennant impression was great.

The Monster The Monster

I liked it. Music worked really well. The art was great. I was just looking for some animation, I guess it's just your style.

exninja123 responds:

Thanks! :)

News for Ghosts Returns News for Ghosts Returns

Best series ever. Phenomenal voice acting, horrible animation.. well done.

MOAR!

Tank Search Tank Search

I know I'm gonna get bashed for this because of the dunkey circle jerk, but here's my honest opinion.
The music is super repetitive and doesn't even loop properly. The game gets pretty annoying after a while. Looking for a tank with 90% transparency on pictures with horrible quality gets old pretty fast. I had to zoom in with my browser a few times to actually attempt to play the game.

Anyways, I wasted some time, so not a bad effort. Some of the tanks are cleverly hidden as well, and some of the images didn't suffer from the grainy quality.

Cubikill Cubikill

loved it

NEEDS TO BE LONGER, MORE LEVELS, MORE ACTION MORE LULZ!

NINJA Brawl NINJA Brawl

hm.....:/

It's sad how something that couldve been a great game is ruined by it's awkward controls and robotic movements. This make you not have any fun at all while mindlessly mashing the keys.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Why would you want to mindlessly mash the keys? Why not actually try to play the game properly?

Target In Sight Target In Sight

Pretty nice, but yeah I agree with Funzo. I'm not sure where that low end is coming from, could be the guitar. Sounds kind of boomy at times.

ReDox- Dux & Fux ReDox- Dux & Fux

The idea is there, but theres a bit too much reverb. Also your basses are all high/mid range. It's alright to do that, but it would be cooler with a sub bass layered on to it.

not bad.

GooGolRex responds:

Thanks a lot man. I just fixed the reverb problem, and re-uploaded it. I apologize for not having a sub-bass, i honestly thought it wouldn't be necessary for this type of song. I'll be sure to take your advice on my next track. And thanks.

Hollow World 2012 Hollow World 2012

cuts out at 1:32. Overall not bad, mastering is pretty good.

Consider a break from the main piano chord that goes throughout the entire track. You do mix it up, so there is a bit of variation but it does get a bit tiring to listen to. Its mostly high/mid range, you can think of incorporating some more lows.

deliverance84 responds:

Very very true. Your explination is definately going to help me out on this one now. Thanks for the review mate, I will now use this review as a reference when I do this track again.