Target In Sight Target In Sight

Pretty nice, but yeah I agree with Funzo. I'm not sure where that low end is coming from, could be the guitar. Sounds kind of boomy at times.

ReDox- Dux & Fux ReDox- Dux & Fux

The idea is there, but theres a bit too much reverb. Also your basses are all high/mid range. It's alright to do that, but it would be cooler with a sub bass layered on to it.

not bad.

GooGolRex responds:

Thanks a lot man. I just fixed the reverb problem, and re-uploaded it. I apologize for not having a sub-bass, i honestly thought it wouldn't be necessary for this type of song. I'll be sure to take your advice on my next track. And thanks.

Hollow World 2012 Hollow World 2012

cuts out at 1:32. Overall not bad, mastering is pretty good.

Consider a break from the main piano chord that goes throughout the entire track. You do mix it up, so there is a bit of variation but it does get a bit tiring to listen to. Its mostly high/mid range, you can think of incorporating some more lows.

deliverance84 responds:

Very very true. Your explination is definately going to help me out on this one now. Thanks for the review mate, I will now use this review as a reference when I do this track again.

Newest work in progress Newest work in progress

I like it. I feel like its kind of muddy sounding though. The bass seems to be drowning out the high end and the snare. Though it seems to pick up at around 3:08.

Seven rings in Hand(rock) Seven rings in Hand(rock)

Not bad, sort of repetitive. Probably just cause its lacking the vocals.

Here's my advice because I'm assuming you're looking for some sort of constructive feedback.

Your crash cymbal is really choppy sounding for some reason; sounds like it cuts off a bit too early. Also, your string slide noise is kind of distracting. It can be reduced with some editing. Usually the string slide noise is between notes or chords so you can zoom in with your audio editing software and find the small region of noise between notes and snip it out and EQ it.

Ritz190 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, dude. yea this song is meant for lyrics and will be added soon but for now, it's just instrumental. I didn't notice the string slide til you said something, but even then doesn't really bug me. eh well still alittle editing will be good. thanks again!

MrDamn - Big Bang MrDamn - Big Bang

You've got talent. This is really good stuff.

I'm gonna give you some advice because I see you have a lot of potential to make more professional sounding stuff.

Your song structure is excellent for the most part, however I feel the intro could be extended. You could either start off slow and build it up, or go for a faster build up. My only problem with it is your sounds seem too static. Also, perhaps some variation of the main pattern.

I don't know what you're using for synths or what DAW you're working with. A suggestion would be to to automate certain aspects of your sounds. increase the volume, mess with the panning, you could increase the decay or sustain, even LFO speed changes on that wobble. Repetition is fine but doign this will give your song a more interesting sound as the listener wont get bored of listening to the same variation of a pattern over and over.

Sorry for rambling. Peace.

League of Legends Dubstep League of Legends Dubstep

needs moar draven.

Mysterious (Preview) Mysterious (Preview)

Is that lux at the end?

LazyBucks responds:

Yeah Baby!

Masq - The Feelies Masq - The Feelies

Nice track. Love the gritty sounding basses, your snare annoys me though.

jpbear responds:

me too, its the reason i didnt sign this

Misery and Chaos Misery and Chaos

So much emotion. Love the subtle bells and ambient sounds. Legit work dude.

Mind letting me know what you used to make this?

samulis responds:

Finale 2009c with EWQL Virtual Instruments (mostly Symphonic Orchestra here).